Download your copy now...
The Latest Corporate Law to Tackle UK Tax Evasion: 'The Failure to Prevent Tax Evasion'
Tax avoidance and evasion has been increasingly problematic in the UK, and remains a political ‘hot topic’ which has yet to be fully addressed by the Government.
As of 30th September 2017, a new law will be implemented as a direct result of the growing, high-profile tax scandals in the UK. This guide will offer further information on the new law, the process it follows and what this could mean for recruitment companies in the UK.
The following guide includes:
- What is 'the failure to prevent tax evasion'?
- How much impact will the law have on businesses using a large temporary workforce and on the labour supply chain?
- An overview of the offence
- An example in a temporary labour provider perspective
- What procedures need to be put in place to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion?
- How can Datum RPO help?
Once you've completed the form, you will receive an email with the download attached!