Download your copy now...
Managing Contingent Workers in the Modern Economy
As the demand for more flexible work rises, so does the use of 'non-traditional' labour.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for employers to manage their contigent workforce due to the legal complexity and risk.
In our latest guide, we discuss the importance of managing a temporary workforce, what obstacles employers may face and how best to mitigate the risks involved.
Additional reference is made to Matthew Taylor's 'Review of Modern Working Practices' and HMRC's Labour Compliance Checklist.
The following guide includes:
- Introduction to the modern economy
- Potential risks of relying on non-traditional labour
- IR35 in the private sector
- The government's strategy to ease the management of contingent workers
- HMRC's proposed labour compliance checklist
- How Datum RPO can help
Once you've completed the form, you will receive an email with the download attached!