Datum Download: The Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regulations 2017:
(including guidance issued from the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy)
In an attempt to combat the issue of overdue payments to and from suppliers in the UK, the government has introduced ‘The Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regulations 2017’.
The following guide will provide an overview of the new scheme, with everything you’ll need to know on how to comply, including: which businesses need to report, how to report, where to report and more.
The guide includes:
- What is the Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regulation?
- How is this beneficial to UK procurement?
- Which organisations need to report?
- What information needs to be in the report?
- Where does the report need to be published, and how often?
Once you've completed the form, you will receive an email with the download attached!